Sunday, August 12, 2007







4 comments:

Barry and Shannon said...

We have a blog too. It's actually the same one! Crazy! I'm not that far along and don't know how to work it yet either.
-Shannon

Andy and Melissa said...

Glad to see you joined the digital world! We're going to put a link to your's from ours so it's easier for our families to keep up. Looks good!

alma and nicole smith said...

It is way cool that you are blogging now. We will do the same as Melissa and put a link on ours too. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions, but it looks like you have it figured out pretty well. Love ya!

Deb said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you got the blog going. One thing I have to mention... on the top paragraph where you say you're "to old" it should say you are "too old." Also, if you're too old, then I am for sure! But I'll join the fun one of these days. - Deb