Saturday, May 17, 2008

Piano Recital Time



Today Taylor had her piano recital. She has now been playing the piano for 5 years. She does such a great job and still enjoys playing and practicing. We are so proud of her and her talent that she is developing. Way to go Taylor!

4 comments:

Valeri said...

That's amazing! She is very talented! I wish so much I'd taken piano more seriously when I was her age. I am trying to re-teach myself now, and it's much more difficult (finding the discipline to practice as much as is necessary, not to mention the time!). Great job, Taylor!

Barry and Shannon said...

That was fantastic!!! Practice really pays off. Keep it up kiddo.

alma and nicole smith said...

way to go taylor!! you sounded great...and you had it memorized?!! WOW. keep up the good work. you will love that you have that talent your whole life. i know i do. wish we could have been there. love you.

Angie said...

I'm impressed, and jealous I wish I could play like that. someday I will take piano lessons again.