




Holy Cow! I can't believe she is already 12. Taylor's birthday has been filled with lots of fun and activities. She got to spend the morning with her grandma while we did present shopping. Then she watched/helped me make her cake and then the party started. She had a Spa party. Hair, make-up, nails and facial stations were set up for the girls to each do. Thanks to both grandmas for their help with that. Then we all went to Panera for dinner. After that it was back home for cake and presents. Yes, I made the cake. It turned out cuter than I thought! She had a fabulous day and she is so excited to start babysitting. So anyone from church reading this, that was a plug for her!!! We love Taylor so much and she is truly becoming a beautiful young lady!
12 Things about Taylor:
1. She was born at home in her own bedroom!
2. She has always been under the 10% for her weight.
3. Her favorite food is steak.
4. Her favorite Jonas Brothers is Nick.
5. She had the chicken pox in first grade.
6. Her legs are longer than her moms.
7. She loves animals.
8. She is liked by everyone.
9. She is such a kind person.
10.She is a great big sister.
11.She will still hold my hand in public.
12.She has made all the right choices in her life so far, and is a Daughter of God.
2 comments:
I never knew your talent was cake decorating - you did a great job! I'll have to remember that when birthday time comes around again next year.
That cake is AWESOME!!!!! Wow!
So what's the story with Taylor being born at home? You got me all curious now. Was it planned that way or did it just happen?
Post a Comment