ha ha ha ha, that is what I know I will see for myself on one of my kids someday - but I hope not any day too soon. I guess, I would rather have it be on the body than the walls - right? He sure is cute. I keep thinking how I want to get all of the kiddos his age together again, now that there might be more interaction. Hopefully sometime this summer!
1 comment:
ha ha ha ha, that is what I know I will see for myself on one of my kids someday - but I hope not any day too soon. I guess, I would rather have it be on the body than the walls - right? He sure is cute. I keep thinking how I want to get all of the kiddos his age together again, now that there might be more interaction. Hopefully sometime this summer!
Post a Comment