Monday, March 9, 2009

My baby is 2!

I can't believe he is already 2 years old! I told Aaron tonight that when our youngest is around 2, we are always planning the next baby. Not this time! He is our caboose. Brayden brings so much laughter and joy into our home. He always tries to be like the big kids. I am so excited for the next phase with Brayden, but also sad that he is getting so big, so fast. Our task in the next few weeks, Potty Training!!!! All my other kids were trained at 2, but I think with him I am too lazy. We'll see how it goes!




This is Brayden when he was less than an hour old. He was a very quick birth at only 2 hours, what a great note to end with. Time flies. Before I know it he will be off to kindergarten.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brayden- - - - We love you so much!

1 comment:

alma and nicole smith said...

happy birthday brady!!! its true, i can't believe how fast the time has gone...but jagger is definately not my caboose :) hope to see you guys soon...we miss you.