Saturday, June 13, 2009
Summertime Fun
So now we are almost into the third week of summer vacation. We have a few things planned for this summer. In 2 weeks we are going to Mt. Rushmore. Neither Aaron or I have ever been so we are heading up there for 4 days. Then in July, I am taking the kids, along with my mom, to Iowa to see my brother, and then down to Nauvoo to see the pageant. We went to Nauvoo alot when we were in Davenport, but we moved right before the temple was done so I am excited to see it. The 3 little kids haven't been to Nauvoo so I am also excited for them to see the church history. Then by the time we get home from that trip, school will be only 2 weeks away from starting. I am having a great summer so far and I can't wait to make some more great memories with my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment