Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas






Chrismas is over. Part of me is very happy but another part of me is sad. Aaron and I have both felt for the last 2 years, that Christmas has become to worldly. We enjoy the time with family and each other, but all the craziness and shopping has been a big let down. So we are going to try next year to change our Christmas ideas and try to concentrate more on Christ and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So I hope as I now have a year to ponder on how I will do that, I can come up with some great ideas. We had a good Christmas this year. The kids enjoyed their new presents and toys. We went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks, it was a great show. Aaron went back to work Wednesday. I get to be with the kids now for 2 more weeks! Let's hope we can stay off each others nerves, ha ha! Brayden loves his ball pit, Ashton got Cars Movie toys, Emma got a table and an easel, Dallin received toys and a video game, and Taylor got an iPod and I made her a pink and brown bedspread and a headboard for her bedroom. We hope you all had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

alma and nicole smith said...

We're glad you guys had a good Christmas! Did you like your gifts??