


Saturday night we had the opportunity to go see the Broadway production of Hairspray. The girls and I went with my two friends and their daughters. We got all dressed up and went to Olive Garden for dinner. Then we headed over to the Pikes Peak Center for the show. It was great! I think I got the girls hooked on stage shows now. "Annie" is coming in April and they are already begging me to take them to that. We'll see. We had a wonderful time and created some great memories for ourselves.
3 comments:
How fun is that! I can't wait to do things like that with Cassidy. We just rented the movie, and loved it! :)
i have always wanted to see a broadway play! awesome! i LOVE the movie hairspray, i bet the play is great too!
I'm glad you gals had fun. You should TOTALLY go see Annie! But just so you know, it really is better in New York. :)
Post a Comment