Thursday, January 31, 2008

Spiderman was here








Ashton loves to play Spiderman. For Christmas he received a soccer net, which is no longer assembled, go figure! He has proceded to shoot his "webs" onto Brayden. Brayden doesn't mind for about 1 minute, and than he is done! Ashton sure has a way about him that gets Brayden laughing. They are really starting to have a lot of fun together. I hope they will be great friends! We are all plugging away at our day to day life. The weather has been cold for so long, I try not to leave the house to much. Today I painted my family room, as fast as I could before Brayden woke up. It's just a soft khaki color, I love it! I think being inside so much makes me want to redecorate everything. I'll just have to pace myself so Aaron doesn't gripe. He says every time I start a project, I get so into it, that the house, and sometimes the kids, go to pot. Oh well, I think that's allowed every once in a while, right!

5 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

haha! i love the pictures! we sure do miss your kids. ashtie is so funny. braden is looking more and more like the others! you'll have to post a pic of your new living room!! i love redecorating!

Angie said...

What a creative way to use a soccer net. :) Fun pictures. Come to my house next, I'll let you paint. :)

Valeri said...

You have such cute kiddos. Can't even believe Braden will be one next month (right?)!!!

Valeri said...

Sorry, I meant Brayden! I have a pet peeve with names being spelled incorrectly so I had to fix it. :)

Andy and Melissa said...

Yeah - post pictures of the redecorations! I want to see. I think Ashton and Brayden are going to be great friends. Hopefully they wont get eachother into too much trouble!