I can't believe it he's already 1. Today after church, we had some friends and family over to help us celebrate. At first, he didn't know what was going on, but after about 10 minutes he warmed up and started enjoying all the attention. He got some great presents. We got him a walker/scooter that he loves. He walks all around the house pushing it and sometimes Emma will put him on it and push him around. Hopefully he will start walking on his own now. I made him a Backyardigans cake. He doesn't even watch the show, but I think it is so cute. I chose Pablo the penguin and the cake turned out great. We are so happy to have this pleasant, content little guy in our life. He makes us laugh all the time. I hope he will continue to be happy and healthy as he grows up. We love you Brayden!!!!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Happy First Birthday Brayden
I can't believe it he's already 1. Today after church, we had some friends and family over to help us celebrate. At first, he didn't know what was going on, but after about 10 minutes he warmed up and started enjoying all the attention. He got some great presents. We got him a walker/scooter that he loves. He walks all around the house pushing it and sometimes Emma will put him on it and push him around. Hopefully he will start walking on his own now. I made him a Backyardigans cake. He doesn't even watch the show, but I think it is so cute. I chose Pablo the penguin and the cake turned out great. We are so happy to have this pleasant, content little guy in our life. He makes us laugh all the time. I hope he will continue to be happy and healthy as he grows up. We love you Brayden!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks like he is one of the happiest babies. What fun
Awesome cake Carri! He is such a cutie pie! I love the first birthday...they don't really know what is going on but they get excited anyway!! Such precious moments...they grow up way too fast!!
Post a Comment