Sunday, April 6, 2008

Does this make me a bad mom?

My kids are finally going back to school!!! In our district we get 2 weeks off for spring break. Some years, it's not so bad, other years, I'm ready to move to a different district. The first week went ok. We didn't have anything planned so we just hung out and watched some cool stuff on Discovery channel and History Channel. One day Taylor and I watched the whole series of "Make me a Super Model" on Bravo, don't tell Aaron. It was so much fun. The second week could have been better. The weather hasn't been the greatest so we were stuck in the house almost all week. We did go see "Horton hears a Who" very cute movie. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but it is great to have a break from each other. So needless to say, YAH for school!!

1 comment:

Valeri said...

There is NOTHING wrong with needing a break from your children every once in a while. :)