I don't mean to toot my own horn but Aaron doesn't blog so I have to post about my own birthday. I am now 31 years young! Man, it feels like I should only be 21. I hope when I am in my 50's I feel like I am only 30! My friends took me out for lunch to Panera and Aaron and the kids took me to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. Yummy food! To all of you younguns' out there, the 30's aren't so bad!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday! :) I didn't realize you and Andy were the same age exactly. sweet.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm glad you like the 30's...I do too! I had no problem turning 30. I would love to feel like I am in my 30's forever! It's fabulous!! Carri, you make the 30's look good!! :) What wonderful friends and family you have...we all love you!!
BTW - I didn't realize that you and my son Christopher shared the same birthday. He turned 12 yesterday!! April 9th is a great day!! :) Happy Birthday again!!
Happy Birthday, Carri!!! I love birthdays, and Neil could care less about them, so I always feel like I have to make up for his lack of enthusiasm. :)
Glad the thirties aren't so bad...
Happy 30th Birthday Carri! Sounds like you were spoiled. I'm glad you had fun.
Glad you had a good day!
happy birthday carri!! i think the 30s will be grand. you could totally pass for the 20s still though...and with 5 kids thats quite the accomplishment :)
I hope I look as young as you when I'm 31!
Post a Comment