Saturday, August 16, 2008

Aarons New Ride

So about six weeks ago we sold Aarons truck for 2 reasons. Lose the car payment and lower our gas bill! So for the last few weekends we have gone to a car auction to try to get a second car. It's been hard when Aaron takes the only car to work and it is raining when it's time to pick the kids up from school!! We just hadn't been able to get what we wanted for the price we wanted. So today we had a VICTORY! He bid, and won, a 1999 Land Rover Discovery! It is a nice vehicle and will get him to work in the winter. I know the gas mileage isn't much better than the truck, but we will have no car payment, YAHHHHHH! So here it is!




Sorry the pictures are in the garage, it was raining outside so I didn't open the garage door. You get the idea.

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

Love the car. This is what I would drive if I had my way. We are looking for a second car now too. Ours will probably much less beautiful than this though. Lucky's.