Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back To School Time!

Yes, they are already back in school! Hip Hip Hooray!!! I truly love my kids but by the end of the summer, we have had enough of each other. They miss their friends and having school stuff to do. Taylor is in 7th grade this year, Dallin is in 5th, and little Emma is in 2nd. Ashton starts pre-school on Monday, I will post a picture then, and he is not to sure what to think about that. I know he will have a great time because he tends to get bored at home with Brayden and I. So here's to another school year!



(Notice the cat in Emmas picture!)

4 comments:

Deb said...

You guys are looking pretty darned spiffy! I'm glad I'm not back in school, but hope you enjoy this year the most.
BTW: I wondered if Rosie ever used her claws. Now there's photographic evidence. :)

Joneel said...

Gosh, school starts early there. So glad we have till Sept.

Andy and Melissa said...

I find myself way over here getting all teary eyed that your kids seem to be growing up so fast. I blame it on pregnancy. I think it is so funny how the backpacks all seem to fit them so well - like if you had a matching game - I would have been right in choosing who's backpack was who's. Funny. Have fun at school guys!

Peyton WIlcock said...

I can't believe these are your kids! I never would of recognized any of them. I can't believe how much they have grown up and changed since we have last seen them. You have a beautiful family!!