
Yes, today is Thanksgiving in Canada. Aaron's mom is Canadian, which makes Aaron 50% Canadian, which makes my kids 25% Canadian, which they all think is really, really cool! So tonight for dinner, we were invited over to mom and dad Smiths house for Thanksgiving dinner and boy was it yummy. It was a great teaser for our American Thanksgiving! We had all the great food and then we had pies for dessert. Homemade pumpkin and apple pie. Thanks mom and dad for a great night of food, we are so stuffed!
3 comments:
Pumpkin and apple are my two favorites! I just want to reach into that picture and grab a piece of each! YUM!
We usually celebrate but I forgot until it was too late. Donna had quite a feast at her place. We totally missed out! Leftovers?
I'm jealous. We usually celebrate canadian thanksgiving, but we had an extremely busy day on monday, and making all the food would have been impossible, but we may do it this weekend. I hope!
Post a Comment