Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The photo tag

So here is my photo tag and the story behind it. You are suppose to choose the 4th folder and then the 4th picture and tell the story. When I saw which folder it was, my first thought was, I hope picture #4 is decent!! The reason I say that is because it is Braydens birth pictures. Just so you know, all the birth pictures are modest and appropriate. So here is my picture.


If any of you are wondering, yes, I had a home birth in a birthing pool. It was a fabulous experience! My labor was 2 hours long and it was the coolest thing to be able to lift my own baby up out of the water. The picture is taken as he came out of the water so he is only seconds old. I have had 3 home births and 2 birthcenter births, all natural, unmedicated. They were all great experiences. I could go on and on about my experiences but I won't. If you are ever interested, just ask, I love to talk about it! So enjoy my picture tag and I tag- Stacie, Shannon, and Jill
P.S. Don't mind the date on the picture, it isn't right

2 comments:

Valeri said...

You are one brave soul! I can't even imagine giving birth at home, let alone without medication! That's awesome. I never knew you did that.

Fobert Family said...

Hi Carri! Remember me? Good to see you...so you have 5 now? We just had our 4th. I found you on Angie's bloglist. I love reconnecting!