Saturday, April 18, 2009

Emmas Big Change

Emma has been asking me for a few weeks to get her hair cut. So today we did it! About 2 years ago, we also cut her hair short and donated it to Locks of Love and she was ready to do it again. Sorry the first pictures are small, I forgot my camera so we had to use Aaron's cell phone.

BEFORE


DURING
She cut off about 11 inches!


AFTER



I love her hair short and it will be great for summer. We will send her hair in to Locks of Love again, maybe this time I won't take 6 months to send it off! Now about the time she hits 5th grade it should be long again and she will probably want to keep it long for middle school??

1 comment:

Peyton WIlcock said...

Carrie I love her hair short. She looks so much like you now. Every time I get on your site I just die because I can't believe how big and grown up your kids are now. Any chance of you guys coming down this way we would love to see ya!!