Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME



This picture is one of my favorites of Aaron and I when we went on our cruise for my 29th birthday. Fast forward 3 years and I am celebrating my 32nd birthday today. I still don't feel that old. I remember when I was first married(at 18, such a baby!) thinking 30 seemed so far away and OLD. I don't have big plans, just a regular day for the most part.

I am grateful for my family and everyone in my life that brings me joy and friendship! I have a wonderful family that loves and cares for me. And I have great friends that think of me often. I love having Girls Night Out to be able to rejuvenate myself and be a better mom and wife, thanks Girls!!

So with nothing else to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

5 comments:

Stacie and Darren said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to you!

Andy and Melissa said...

Happy birthday! We love you!

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday! Today is my sons birthday too. Christopher turned 13 today! ooooohhh...the teens! :)

Barry and Shannon said...

I'm glad you had a birthday so that I could go out and celebrate it!

alma and nicole smith said...

happy birthday carri!! we love you.