Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Baby is 3

He is no longer a baby. Today was Braydens 3rd birthday. We had a laid back day and did cake and presents with just us . He got lots of great toys, but his favorite is his new Lightning McQueen big wheel bike. Of course I didn't get a pic of it. My camera died so all my pics are from my phone. He is a great little guy and we love him sooo much! He wanted a Mickey Mouse cake, that I had to rush through and get done because the day got away from me, but it turned out pretty cute.





We love you Brayden and we are so glad you are a part of our family. You are a great ending to an awesome family.

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Brayden! We love you! I can't believe how old he is getting. I still remember when he was born. And he is a great ending to a great family!