The Gondola ride up the side of the mountain
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
A Weekend Getaway
Last weekend we decided to take a quick vacation up to Glenwood Springs, just to get a change of scenery. We stayed at the hot springs hotel and swam 3 different times in the hot pool. It was softly snowing which made it so pretty, especially at night, to just float in the hot water and watch the flakes fall down. On Saturday we took a ride up the mountain in the gondolas and rode the alpine coaster at the top. It was so much fun, Brayden even loved it. After coming down the mountain, we didn't know what we were gonna do, but then we saw a hotel with an indoor waterpark and so we booked a room and swam some more. We had a great time all weekend, and came home rejuvenated for the new week.
The Gondola ride up the side of the mountain

The Gondola ride up the side of the mountain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've always loved Glenwood Springs. It looks like you had a great time up there. I highly recommend the hike up to hanging lake next time you're up there. It is an easy hike and one of the prettiest places I've seen in Colorado. I'm glad to see you posting again.
A
Post a Comment