This is Ashton!!
Well, Brayden now has 4 teeth. Two on bottom and two on top! He wasn't so easy with these 2 new teeth. He had about 2 days of being cranky. If he was being held he was just fine, but if I tried to put him down he would scream. He started standing up in his crib about a week ago so I had to lower the mattress. And just yesterday, his scooting/pulling himself turned into a crawl. So the fun begins of making sure everything microscopic is picked up off the floor or he finds it. That is not a very easy task with 4 other kids, especially Ashton. Brayden is so much fun. He plays with his tongue all the time and the kids laugh at him so he does it some more to get their attention. He will be 8 months old on Friday, wow time flies. I am truly blessed with a wonderful family! Five of the most beautiful children, all with their own special qualities. I was looking at pictures of my kids when they were babies and it is amazing how much they all looked alike when they were young. I don't have any digitals of the first 3 kids, but I thought it would be neat to show you Ashton and Brayden side by side.
3 comments:
Your kids are sooo beautiful. I can only hope that all of mine turn out as adorable as yours!
wow, they really do look alike!! i am excited to see what all of my kids look like, their similarities and differences. if all of mine look alike i will be in good shape because jagger is beautiful!
I have to tell ya, I always brag that I have the best looking nieces and nephews around. They don't have a choice with such great looking parents! I didn't realize how much Ashtie and Brayden look alike... but didn't Dallin have dark hair? I seem to remember him bein pretty dark.
Post a Comment