Sunday, November 18, 2007

This one's for you Andy!

Yesterday we had the opportunity to go to the Air Force vs San Diego football game, with free tickets from our good friends. We had a good time with lots of "football" food. At the beginning, before kickoff, they have the Cadets march onto the fiels in their squadrons with the flag. It is neat to see all these young people lined up so proper. After the song is played by the band, they all take off running to the stands. Dallin says they looked like ants! We weren't that far away, but there were alot of cadets. The game was exciting to watch until, just before halftime, Brayden threw up! Not spit up, throw up. All over himself and me. Yuck! It's interesting to me that we as moms, will protect anyone around us from getting thrown up on, but we so willing (not really) place ourselves in harms way. He got me! So needless to say, after stripping him down to just his diaper(throwup stinks!), and wrapping him in his blanket, we left! He did ok the rest of the day and only had 3 more times that he hurled. ( I thought I said throw up too many times) He is better now and I think life is back to normal. Happy Thanksgiving!




2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

That is pretty neat. I wish I could have been around to watch Andy sometime way back when.

alma and nicole smith said...

oh sick! jagger has only thrown up once that i can remember, and luckily it wasnt on me! sorry you had to leave early..but it sounds like the game was a lot of fun!