Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween





We'll, I know it is a few days late, I just haven't taken the time to post. I was a bad mom and forgot my camera to get the pictures of the 3 oldest kids. I will try to get some pictures from my moms camera. Ashton was Darth Vader and Brayden was a skunk, which suits him well because he is a very gassie(sp) baby! We had a great time at trunk or treat and then went to some friends for soup and dessert. It was great. will be home tomorrow sometime. The top picture is when we made homemade rootbeer! All of Ashton's little friends are in the other picture. We sure have great friends! Aaron is hunting this weekend with the boys and Duane. He just called and said they saw alot of deer but no elk. Of course, they only have elk tags!!! They will be home tomorrow sometime.---- Well, it is now Sunday night, Aaron is home and they didn't see anything!! Next time we are only trying for deer, at least I know they exist outside of Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park. Better luck next time!

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

I think Ashton as Darth Vader is pretty cute - and Andy thought the skunk costume was really funny - he laughed about it for a while