Taylor Danielle-because she made me a mother**because she still wants to hold my hand in public**because she is my biggest helper, with little to no complaining**because she is kind**because she is most like me, afraid of everything**because she still thinks I'm the greatest. Taylor, I also think YOU are the greatest!
Dallin H-because he made me realize that love doesn't divide, it grows**because he loves to snuggle**because he has compassion for everyone**because he is everyones friend**because he has a tender heart. Dallin, you will always be my "Buddy"
Emma McKay-because I never knew I could love someone so much, that frustrates me so often**because of your laugh**because Brayden loves it when you play with him**because you are so honest**because you are a loyal friend. Emma, you bring sunshine into my life on a cloudy day.
Ashton H-because you always have a smile ready**because you love to dress yourself**because I always know you will find whatever is missing**because you have a silly way about you. Ashton, you bring me strength each day to do better.
Brayden H-because your smile always makes me melt**because you never get mad at me**because of the innocense in your eyes as I nurse you**because you are the closest thing to heaven**because Daddy says you are my last. Brayden, you warm my soul.
4 comments:
I LOVE this post. It made me get teary - your kids are wonderful, and so sweet, all of them. Miss you guys!
this is the sweetest thing ive ever read. i love you guys. thanks for this post. being a mother is so wonderful, and i hope i have more kids to write about in the future!! you should put this post on the right side of your blog so its always there!!! give your kids a hug from us.
This post was so sweet! Motherhood is the greastest gift, I agree!
Your kids are truely wonderful! We are lucky to get to enjoy them when we have our get togethers!
It was fun to hang out last night, we should do it more than once a month!
Post a Comment