Monday, October 29, 2007

What's Your Opinion??

Everyone said that my last post with Emmas picture looks like me so much so I thought I would see who each of my kids resembles more. Now remember, I have 5 kids so this took awhile! I thought it was so neat to see. Enjoy!










Well I geuss that solves it. They all look like me!!!!

5 comments:

Barry and Shannon said...

Are you sure your kids are even Aaron's? That's pretty funny!

alma and nicole smith said...

thats a pretty big compliment because all of your kids are the cutest!

Joneel said...

Hey, this is Melissa's mom, and I did the same test with my kids, and they all ended up looking more like me. BUT, you need to find a picture of Aaron that is more dead on center, and try again..Just to be sure = )

Unknown said...

Hi,

I enjoyed your post. Just wanted to say hi. I am the founder of MyHeritage.com and the person who invented the concept of the Look-Alike Meter, and had it implemented by our great developer team. Occasionally I take a look to see how people are using our site, and your post was so cute, I just had to say hello.

Best regards,
Gilad

Andy and Melissa said...

ha ha... thats pretty funny. not even one looks more like Aaron. I know how he feels.