My sweet friend Jill tagged me with this 5 things. I have yet to follow through with these "tag" things so I thought it might be fun to do. So here it goes!
Five Things I was doing ten years ago.
1. A stay at home mother to a 1 1/2 year old
2. Cooking baby #2 (Dallin) in my belly
3. Working part time at JC Penneys in the childrens dept.
4. Livin' in Davenport, IA. while Aaron was at Chiropractic school.
5. Taking naps everyday when Taylor took hers. My how things have changed!
Five Things on my TO-DO List Today
1. Switch the laundry
2. Do my dishes
3. Vacuum
4. Make a CHerry Chocolate Cake. YUM!
5. Watch the Broncos play!
Five Things I would do if I were a Millionaire.
1. Get out of debt!
2. Go on a Disney Cruise with my family, both sides!
3. Go to Europe with no kids. ( I would get a nanny!!)
4. Invest
5. Build my Dream House and get another Yukon XL
Five Things I would never wear again.
1. A Bikini ( I'm with you Jill)
2. Leg warmers
3. My bangs hairsprayed 4 inches up in the air.
4. A Jumper Dress
5. Double Ear piercing(because the Prophet says so)
Five Favorite Toys
1. Our ATV's (that we don't have anymore)
2. Grandma's Pool ( is that considered a toy, sure)
3. The laptop
4. Brayden, he is so entertaining and fun!
5. I can't think of anymore!
Five people to TAG
1. Nicole
2. Melissa
3. Alma
4. Andy
5. Shannon
Enjoy my responses!
No comments:
Post a Comment