Well, you know we live in Colorado when it was 75 degrees yesterday and we woke up this morning with snow on the ground. Todays high is suppose to be 38 deg. Wow! That's Colorado for you, but we love it! I had to show our snow since Nicole got to show theirs a few weeks ago. Isn't winter great! Also here are some pictures from my kids playing at the mall playset the other day They go back to school tomorrow, yaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Home schooling my kids would be awesome, but I am not the right personality to do that! I love sending my kids to school and I know they love going. Having a break from each other is a very good thing. What are everyones children (or child) being for Halloween? Let me know. Also, if anyone has any cheap costume ideas for Aaron, let us know. He is going to dress up this year for work.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Snow Is Falling.
Well, you know we live in Colorado when it was 75 degrees yesterday and we woke up this morning with snow on the ground. Todays high is suppose to be 38 deg. Wow! That's Colorado for you, but we love it! I had to show our snow since Nicole got to show theirs a few weeks ago. Isn't winter great! Also here are some pictures from my kids playing at the mall playset the other day They go back to school tomorrow, yaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Home schooling my kids would be awesome, but I am not the right personality to do that! I love sending my kids to school and I know they love going. Having a break from each other is a very good thing. What are everyones children (or child) being for Halloween? Let me know. Also, if anyone has any cheap costume ideas for Aaron, let us know. He is going to dress up this year for work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaron should be a hunchback! That would be great, hahaha :)
Post a Comment