Well, once again we woke up this morning thinking, what can we do for fun today? With the kids off school the rest of this week, I am running out of things to entertain them with. We decided to take a hike up Helen Hunt Falls, which is over by the Broadmoor area. It is a beautiful waterfall with a short and sweet hike to the top of the lookout spot. At the top you can see way east and the city of Colorado Springs. The kids did great, Ashton even walked the whole way by himself. After the hike we went to "Musashi's" for lunch. It's our favorite teppanyaki place and lunch is half the price of dinner, yah!!! After lunch, we came home and had our afternoon naps. Aaron taught a class this evening at a pharmacy. He had about 23 people show up and they all really enjoyed it. I am sure proud of my awesome hubby to be up in front of people sounding so knowledgeable. Actually he is much smarter than I think. He amazes me all the time. He had about 15 people line up after the class to get more info. Go Aaron, you ROCK. Speaking of rock, GO ROCKIES! It is so exciting to see them do so well. I actually have watched all the games in each series so far. I am really coming to like baseball. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
A Family Hike!
Well, once again we woke up this morning thinking, what can we do for fun today? With the kids off school the rest of this week, I am running out of things to entertain them with. We decided to take a hike up Helen Hunt Falls, which is over by the Broadmoor area. It is a beautiful waterfall with a short and sweet hike to the top of the lookout spot. At the top you can see way east and the city of Colorado Springs. The kids did great, Ashton even walked the whole way by himself. After the hike we went to "Musashi's" for lunch. It's our favorite teppanyaki place and lunch is half the price of dinner, yah!!! After lunch, we came home and had our afternoon naps. Aaron taught a class this evening at a pharmacy. He had about 23 people show up and they all really enjoyed it. I am sure proud of my awesome hubby to be up in front of people sounding so knowledgeable. Actually he is much smarter than I think. He amazes me all the time. He had about 15 people line up after the class to get more info. Go Aaron, you ROCK. Speaking of rock, GO ROCKIES! It is so exciting to see them do so well. I actually have watched all the games in each series so far. I am really coming to like baseball. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi, nice pictures. Looks beautiful there in Colorado. Thanks for making the picture big
carri, i love these pictures! emma is getting so big! shes really growing up! i think jagger has that same hoodie ashtie is wearing. I LOVE MUSASHIS!!! what i wouldnt give to go there right now! thats awesome that aaron taught a good class...like father like son yeah? thanks for all the posts, i love seeing what you guys are up to! give the kids our love!
Andy said, "Yeah...you wives need to be a little more impressed with us." Nice job Aaron! The kids all look so cute. I love Ashton's "excitement" in the first picture. The pictures are beautiful, and I am a little jealous everyone is in a sweatshirt. I want to feel a little more chill in the air than I am. Hopefully soon.
Post a Comment