Friday, October 26, 2007

This and That!








Well, today was a beautiful day! We got up, got the kids off to school, and headed up to Denver to go to the Temple. We haven't been to the temple for awhile, so it was nice to be able to go. It was wonderful! We then went and ate at Claim Jumper, yummy, and made it home in time to get the kids from school. Aaron then took his nap and I ran errands. This evening I was preparing Ashtons mummy costume and Dallin decided he wanted to try it on. So we wrapped him up and took some pictures. Also Aaron and the boys were wrestling tonight. Brayden didn't know what was going on!!! Brayden is starting to scoot/crawl some. He gets up on hands and knees and lunges forward. He also pulls himself around so I know the real crawling is only a few weeks away, oh no! The kids are getting excited about Halloween. We will go to Aaron's office after school, then go to trunk or treat at the church, and then we will go to a friends and have soup and cider. We will keep you posted on the day.

2 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

i liked these pictures! emma looks a lot like you in her close up picture! the denver temple is so pretty...i hope to go there someday. have a great halloween!!

Andy and Melissa said...

Ha ha... Nicole and I must be on the same page. I was saying how much Emma looks like you in that same picture and what a good picture of the temple that was. Andy was saying that today he was just remembering about wrestling with his dad. So cute that Brayden is even in on the action. Hope that Mummy costume works out well. It looks cute in the picture.